State Establishment "Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Neurology and Neurosurgery" of the Ministry of Health is a leading medical institution in the field of neurological and neurosurgical care for children and the adult population of the Republic of Belarus, as well as foreign citizens on a fee paid basis.
Employees of the center annually consult at about 25 000 patients, provide conservative treatment of 6000 patients,perform more than 2000 high-tech operations.
The main directions of work are:
- Vascular neurosurgery;
- Endoscopic neurosurgery;
- Functional neurosurgery (neurostimulators implanted for the treatment of movement disorders, pain syndromes, spasticity, epilepsy);
- Endovascular neurosurgery;
- Treatment of autoimmune diseases of the nervous system;
- Treatment of myasthenia gravis (Republican Center);
- Treatment of muscular dystonia (Republican Center);
- Treatment of paroxysmal states (Republican Centre).
Consultative, diagnostic and medical care in Center of Neurology and Neurosurgery is provided by highly skilled specialists, candidates and doctors of medical sciences. Modern medical equipment, the use of advanced techniques and scientific achievements provides high quality of medical care.
Inpatient treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system is carried out with the use of modern medical technologies in the wards of increased comfort. After a comprehensive and thorough examination and treatment the patient is provided with detailed recommendations for further preventive and supportive care, lifestyle, to prevent recurrence of the disease and maximize social adaptation.
State operator of medical tourism in the Republic of Belarus “Clinics of Belarus" provides help in organizing medical services in RSPC "Neurology and Neurosurgery".